Time: July 20, 2019 all day
Location: San Pedro Valley County Park
Street: 600 Oddstad Blvd
Website or Map: https://ultrasignup.com/regis…
Event Type: pacifica, trail, run
Organized By: Pacifica Trail Run
Latest Activity: Jun 27, 2019
Welcome to the 22nd running of the Pacifica Trail Run. These trails are a coastal jewel nestled between the Santa Cruz Mountains and foothills of Pacifica. It offers diverse coastal vegetation, year-round creeks, and even a seasonal waterfall. Run on the coastline, in meadows, next to eucalyptus groves and wildflowers. On clear days, enjoy vistas of the Pacific Ocean, San Francisco and Marin County. The ocean breeze provides cooler air than other locations in the bay area during the summer while you run through one of the most bio-diverse and pristine coastal parks in California.
Banner Photo Credit: Leor Pantilat
- Saturday, July 20, 2019
Distances & Elevation Gains
- 50K: 7,206 ft
- 30K: 4,289 ft
- 21K: 2,917 ft
- 9K: 1,362 ft
- 50K: $75, $87, $99
- 30K: $65, $77, $89
- 21K: $55, $67, $79
- 9K: $45, $57, $69
Add $15 on Race Day if not sold out.
- Click here for the mail in registration form
- 50K: 8:00 AM
- 30K: 8:30 AM
- 21K: 9:00 AM
- 9K: 9:30 AM
ABSOLUTELY NO EARLY STARTS.
*Start times subject to change for any reason.
- 50K: 9 Hours
- 30K: 8 Hours
- 21K: 7 Hours
- 9K: 7 Hours
- Hikers and speed walkers are welcome but please be mindful of the time.
- 50K Cut-off is 5 hours 15 minutes at 30K mark
- High performance Tech or Cotton Blend Shirt
- Bib with race number and meal ticket
- Free on course race photos
- Professionally chip timed results
- Handmade wood finisher medal
- Age group award if qualified
- Ultramarathon finisher coaster if qualified
- Scenic course with high quality volunteers and Team PCTR Support
- Aid station nutrition & hydration
- Chef Yaku post-race meal & beverage (Craft brew too)
We take great pride in knowing that when you finish a PCTR trail run, it is of the highest importance that you have a meal and tasty beverage to reward your finish. All entrants receive a "post-race meal ticket" to get the nutrients your body needs right after you finish. You will have the option during registration to purchase additional meal tickets. Our post-race BBQ chefs are in tune with incredible creations to meet all palates and will always provide a vegetarian option. We have served amazing tacos, incredible fajitas, delicious sliders, killer cowboy/cowgirl BBQ treats, and more. In the cold months, and night races, you will always be able to enjoy our super tasty soup creations. So bring a chair, a friend, and relax a bit with us.
Cup-Free Racing Policy
Effective January 2018, Pacific Coast Trail Runs is following the lead of other trail races by taking steps to "green" our events. We recommend that all participants carry hydration devices on them during the race. We will sell HydraPouch portable cup with Universal carry clip – hooks easily to shorts, tights, number belts, hydration belts, etc. These are available at checkout for $10. You will receive it when you check-in for the event. We will also have a few for purchase for $10 the day of the event.
Event Location Details
San Pedro Valley County Park
600 Oddstad Blvd
Pacifica, CA 94044
- There is a $6.00 entrance parking fee.
- Please do your best to carry exact change so as to help with traffic and park rangers.
- We always encourage carpooling to help ease of parking for all.