Time: April 7, 2018 at 4:30pm to May 7, 2018 at 7pm
Location: Pacifica Coastside Museum (aka: Little Brown Church)
Street: 1850 Francisco Blvd.
Website or Map: http://www.pacificatribune.co…
Event Type: jack, cheese, food, contest
Organized By: Pacifica Historical Society
Latest Activity: Mar 31
The Pacifica Historical Society Presents:
3rd Annual Pacifica Jack Cheese Contest
Pacifica Jack Cheese is now in its 3rd year of hosting its cheese contest. Locals conjure up their best dish made with the Pacifica Jack Cheese and then judging will occur right before the event begins and then everyone can dig it and taste!
Blocks of cheese can be purchased from the Pacifica Historical Society for $8.
Locals may enter.
Contestants can download a form here: Click Here
DEADLINE TO ENTER IS MARCH 31ST
APP FEE: $25
• contest entry fee: $25 per entry
• contestants may submit a maximum of three entries ($25 per entry)
* each entry must indicate one category for judging
• each entry will receive 2 lb. of Pacifica Jack Cheese prior to competition
* each entry must use both pounds of cheese
* contestant to provide entry recipe for Pacifica Jack Cheese cookbook
Private Judging occurs between 3:45pm & 4:30pm
Doors open to the public at 4:30pm