Time: September 14, 2013 from 10:30am to 3pm
Location: Pacifica Community Television Station, Pacifica
Street: 580 Crespi Drive, Suite E
City/Town: Pacifica, CA
Website or Map: http://goo.gl/maps/Ep00k
Phone: (650) 355-8000
Event Type: workshop
Organized By: Katie Lee
Latest Activity: Sep 14, 2013
FULL DAY MEDIA TRAINING:
Just $30 (includes PCT registration)
Learn how to produce blogs and and post video on the web! Furthermore learn how to get your events and news to a targeted audience across the community and the world!
Part 1 - Learn...
1) How to create and promote your own PCT-page
2) How to create a blog and promote it on the web using facebook, Twitter and other social tools.
Part 2 - Learn...
3) How to integrate video into a blog post
4) How to properly use tools like You-Tube and Facebook
5) How to use tagging and S.E.O. to increase your reach
The last part will allow for students to use our lab in order to feel comfortable with what they just learned. Instructors and interns will be available for questions or help.
Want to take your project to the next level? Learn how to properly promote your identity to a world-wide audience.
Get your web mojo going! New Media 101