Holly Jollypalooza, Sunday, December 4th, 11am to 4pm at Pacifica’s Eureka Square Shopping Center, will be a super fun, free and easy, feel-good holiday festival featuring:
- Jingle Bell Rock Stage – a big stage with stellar live music showcasing three exceptional bands including California’s best Prince tribute band The Purple Ones (2:20pm), dynamic, high-energy party band SuperBad (12:40pm), the Bay’s top country band Urban Outlaws (11am), plus awesome Hip-Hop and Club DJ J-Status performing throughout the day.
- Merry Merry Libation Nation – premium wine from Half Moon Bay Winery – Central Coast Red Blend and Monterey Chardonnay, seasonal craft beer from Half Moon Bay Brewing Company – Kolsch, Full Swing IPA and Pumpkin Harvest Ale, traditional standards and signature holiday cocktails – Hot Buttered Rum, Chocolate Peppermint Martini, Twisted Hot Chocolate, Jack and Coke, Jameson & Ginger Ale, Vodka & Soda – by the master mixologists from Longboard Margarita Bar. Replenish and hydrate with a bottle of Pathwater, 100% responsibly and locally sourced water in an aluminum reusable bottle. Sip your favorite beverage in a collector-item 9-ounce stemless wine glass or 16-ounce beer tankard adorned with this year’s whimsical Chill Santa logo.
- Joy to the World Street Eats – some of the Bay's best food trucks –Alebrijes Oaxacan Kitchen, Nahua Pizza, Poke A Go Go, The Empanadas King, Treats by the Bay, Olde Tyme Kettle Corn, and Dippin Dots – dishing up fabulous street food.
- Deck The Halls Holiday Gift Expo – skip the mall and load up on gifts and stocking stuffers at an arts and crafts holiday market featuring the work of forty local artists.
- Little Saint Nick Fab Funzone – with action-packed fun and games for kids, a big-air trampoline bungee jump, Cornhole tossing game area, hands-on crafts like Dyenosaur DIY tie dyes.
- Santa Baby Photo Wall – a super fun, Instagram-worthy holiday photo booth with goofy props curated by Booths by the Bay.
- Festive Holiday Aesthetic throughout with creative event design elements.
The free admission event is open to all ages, pet friendly, and a welcoming space for all!