Indian Summer in San Francisco marks the debut of "All Day I Rosé", the city’s first large-scale outdoor silent disco festival dedicated to rosé. Our guests are invited to eat, drink, and enjoy entertainment spread across "The Lawn" at Fort Mason - rosé in hand, of course.
All Day I Rose takes place on October 14th from 1pm-6pm.
This event is an unparalleled opportunity to sip and savor rosé from around the world, enjoy tropical fare by Palm House and indulge in The Dorian SF 's famous frosé. Rounding out the festival is a diverse lineup of talented local DJ's that will keep you dancing with pink in hand, while surrounded by stunning views of the Golden Gate Bridge. And if somehow rosé isn't your thing, there will be a full bar available as well.
Don your best pink and white clothes and celebrate all things rosé with us!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Djs will be spinning on the lawn throughout the day
- Lawn games
- 1500 people dancing to silent disco
- Frosé machines
- Food from the leisure capital of San Francisco, Palm House
- Full bar, beer and wine bars
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET:
- Provides access to the main lawn area.
- Includes 1 set of headphones for silent disco
- All drinks purchased at cash bars.
- Provides access to the Bubble Lounge
- There will be 7-10 rosés and sparkling wines with unlimited pours in The Bubble Lounge.
- Access to main lawn with cash bars.
- Includes 1 set of headphones for silent disco.
Please bring your government-issued ID. All guests must be at least 21 years of age.
ALL TICKETS FINAL SALES. NO EXCHANGE. NO REFUND.
Tickets at www.crossroadsnightlife.com