Time: November 4, 2021 from 3pm to 7pm
Location: Half Moon Bay
Street: 300-700 block, Main Street
City/Town: Half Moon Bay
Website or Map: https://www.visithalfmoonbay.…
Phone: No phone number
Event Type: festival
Organized By: Half Moon Bay Coastside Chamber Visitor Center
Latest Activity: Oct 26
Make It Main Street is a new collaborative community event taking place in Downtown Half Moon Bay on the first Thursday of each month. The event will bring together artists, musicians, and other performers to celebrate local arts and culture and to support the businesses in downtown Half Moon Bay.
When: First Thursday of the month, 3pm–7pm, July through November 2021 (2022 dates to be determined)
Where: Main Street in Half Moon Bay
The event is designed to bring locals and visitors alike to Downtown Half Moon Bay for a chance to experience the best of our Coastside community.
Musicians will be performing along the 300-600 blocks (between Mill Street and Correas Street). A Speaker's Space will be set up in Mac Dutra Park with poetry, Oddfellows Hall will host a local short film, and a Coastside Makers' Marketplace will be set up at Kelly Ave and Main Street. In addition, local artisans will demonstrate skills such as glass blowing, pottery, and guitar making on the 600 block.
An Acoustic Music Circle is planned on the 700 block, a Fix-it Clinic will be held at the Library, and various local non-profits are expected to host open houses.
Plenty of free parking is generally available within a block of Main Street on Johnston and Purisima Streets - check our parking guide for details.
Make it Main Street is:
● Musicians performing along the 300~600 blocks
● Speakers’ Space ~ Mac Dutra Park
● Local Film Night ~ Oddfellows Hall
● Coastside Makers Marketplace ~ Kelly Ave & Main Street
● Demonstrations ~ Glass blowing, Pottery, Guitar Building
● Acoustic Music Circle ~ 700 Block
● Animation Lab for youth -3;00 to 4:00, Oddfellows Hall
● Open Houses ~ ALAS, CoastPride, HMB Historical Society, etc.
● Fix-it Clinics, Free Books, 3D Printer lab ~ Makers Marketplace
● Coastside Community Based Organization Outreach